Baader IR-Pass Filter (685 nm)
- Baader IR-Pass Filer HWB 685nm
- Reduces the effect of seeing results in a much sharper image.
- Tip for use: Ideal for imaging and used for the luminosity channel.
- The effect of use: The normal spectral bandwidth is 400-700nm. This filter starts at 670nm in the deep red, just in the visual range so it can be focussed correctly. At this long-wavelength spectral range, the atmospheric air turbulence (seeing) has a much lower impact on the sharpness. Dark structures on Mars, Jupiter the Moon, and the Sun are thereby rendered much sharper. The luminosity can then be combined with RGB creating a very sharp LRGB image.
- Highly recommended for any planetary imager.
- Reflex free anti-reflective and optically polished.
|FILTER SIZE||1 25 inch||2 inch|
|MANUFACTURER||Baader Planetarium||Baader Planetarium|
|TRANSMISSION RANGE||> 685 nm||> 685 nm|
|FILTER THICKNESS (WITHOUT CELL)||2 mm||2 mm|
|AR-COATING||dielectrically coated, planeoptically polished||dielectrically coated, planeoptically polished|
|FILTER USAGE||Contrast Enhancement, IR-Pass, Planetary||Contrast Enhancement, IR-Pass, Planetary|
|FILTER MOUNTED||Mounted (LPFC 6mm)||Mounted (LPFC 6mm)|
|TYPE OF FILTER||Narrowband||Narrowband|
|SINGLE OR SET?||Single Filter||Single Filter|
If you any doubt, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.