QHY OAG, two sizes available: Small and Medium
QHYOAG – low-profile off-axis guider. Thickness 10 mm only (13 mm with threaded adapter M42).
QHYOAG Off-axis guider:
- Prism: 8mm x 8mm Multi-Coated Prism
- Through Hole Size: 8mm diameter
- Focuser: 1.25-inch Multi-thread Focuser with 6mm range
- Focuser Locker: Yes
- Guide Camera Position Adjust: Yes
- Directly Install Method: Six M3 screws to QHYCFW2 or QHY “A” series camera
- Telescope Interface: M42/M54/M60 0.75 adapter ring (3mm thick)
- Use for another camera: Yes, with third-party M42/M54/M60 adapter ring on the camera side
- 10mm (without telescope adapter ring)
- 13mm (with telescope adapter ring)Standard connection: M42x0.75
- Circle diameter of 6xM3 threaded holes:
- Small version: 54 mm.
- Medium version: 62mm.
- QHYCCD camera compatibility:
- Small version: QHY(IC)90A, QHY(IC)695A
- Medium version: QHY(IC)16200A,
- FW compatibiliy: QHYCFW-2-S
- Max sensor size: 2/3″, 1″, 4/3 (<= APS-C)
- Small version: 127g.
- Medium version: 145g.
QHY OAG Small measures
QHY OAG Medium measures