Seletek TARSIER controller, the perfect match for astronomers with a portable setup and DSLR imaging.
- Drives any kind of motor, from high accuracy steppers to inexpensive DC ones
- Total control over the motor motion: continuous at a slow or fast speed, incremental fine, or coarse (user-configurable).
- Back illuminated screen
- Can save focus points (up to 16) and perform goto to any of them
- Motor position always shown (except if in menus)
- With the optional temperature sensor, will perform temperature compensated focusing
- No PC needed
- Designed for comfortable operation even wearing gloves
- Backlash setting for the most accurate motion
- 12 V cc operation -standard power jack, positive inside- (*)
- 8×2 character LCD, with backlight in red color
- DB9 plug for stepper motors (such as our own, time-proven 3600 steps/turn motor, or others from Robofocus, Moonlite, Lakeside, Feathertouch…)
- Mono audio jack for DC motors (such as Orion’s, Rigel systems…)
- Size: 144*95mm
You can purchase just the controller (this item) for your existing motorized focuser, or a complete set SELETEK Tarsier focuser kit with temperature sensor, which includes:
- Tarsier controller
- Stepper motor
- Customized coupling plate for your focuser (1) and
- Seletek temperature sensor in motor cable
(1) Select your focuser model focuser according to the images shown here. In case of doubt, please contact us.
- User manual
- Banco de pruebas de la revista Astronomía: ENFOCADOR MOTORIZADO LUNÁTICO TARSERO (Spanish version)