Use the code FREE LUNA to get free shipping when ordering this product!
Dragonfly, The Lunatico device to remotely control your roll-off roof observatory, also from your mobile or tablet!
With the new software version, including:
… and of course some internal improvements and fixes.
The new hardware addresses some network problems, found mostly at shared observatories with a lot of network activity, and improved relay protection in case of power supply noise.
Top 6 reasons to get a Dragonfly:
- Smart: can perform operations by itself (for example, send you an email or push message, reboot the router if no internet, WOL, etc…)
- Smartphones support: custom control app
- Universal: with ZeroConf, access it from anywhere – no configuration required
- Versatile: roof open and close operations can be customized. Actions can be launched when a sensor or relay changes.
- Secure: password protection available (3 levels)
- Supported: complete ASCOM and INDIGO and INDIlib roof and switch drivers
With the Dragonfly you can:
- switch on and off lights and equipment
- open and close the observatory roof
- control 8 relays (4 of them double NO/NC, and 4 NO)
- monitor the AAG Cloudwatcher and check for safe or unsafe weather conditions
- monitor, using magnet or mechanical sensors the mount’s position, the status of the roof…
- ZeroConfiguration network system
- ASCOM switch & dome interfaces
- Improved internal web server:
- simple page to manage the relays and sensors,
- Free smartphone app
Dragonfly / Internet switch comparation
Relay control YES YES Actions on relay changes YES NO Sensor display YES YES AActions on sensor changes YES NO Smart (autonomous operation) YES NO Versatility TOTAL VERY LOW ZeroConf YES NO Pasword Security 3 LEVELS BASIC PASSWORD Relay Safety (restrictions) COMPLETE NO
- Manages 8 relays (4 of them double NO/NC, and 4 NO), to switch DC or AC
- 8 input sensors: magent, contact, etc
- Extremely protected against noise
- Direct network connection (ethernet)
- Power supply: 12V (up to 24V is fine), D.C., requires less than 1A, standard 5.5 / 2.1mm jack, positive inside.
- Size: 135 * 61 * 244 mm. box only (total mounted 157 * 70 * 244 mm.)
- Easy installation with DIN rails (optional)
Please note, if you’re going to install more than one controller in the same observatory (same network), don’t forget to let us know so we can change the network name of the controller prior to shipment.
The Dragonfly also allows you to take flats in a simple way. Check the flats panels available in several sizes.
Included in the delivery:
- DragonFly controller
- Banana male connector (8 units)